When your hot tub session is over 1) Add a generous tablespoon of chlorine to the water, depending on how many people used the tub 2) Leave the jets and bubbles on but leave the lid off for 3-5 minutes. This will off-gas the chlorine’s fumes and ensure the hot tub’s water will be stunningly-clear for the next session 3) Once the 3-5 minutes is over, close the ‘air venturi’ and put the thermal top back on for the non-use time. The hot tub will continue to run for the next 20 minutes to 2 hours, bringing the appropriate temperature to where it needs to be.
Which Hot Tub Model Would Best Suit Your Needs?
Once you select your hot tub model, we will guide you through the features and help you determine which hot tub rental would best suit your preferences. We offer our:
- Softub Sportster: Model 140 – The ideal, smaller-sized spa for decks, patios, balconies, or even a basement – intimate and cozy for a party of two.
- Softub Legend: Model 220 – The perfect fit for four people with five pulsating jets to soothe your body and mind, and take your cares away.
- Softub Resort: Model 300 – Let the party begin with 6 adult spaces which include a therapy seat. Seven muscle-soothing jets offer the ultimate in head-to-toe relaxation.
- Softub Portico: Model 300 – More than 30 years of design and engineering go into this gem which includes the Poseidon Jet – the most powerful spa jet in its class. You and six other guests won’t want to leave the luxurious massage of the 7 jets that will engulf you.
American Softub offers fun accessories and supplies for those interested in a hot tub rental or for those interested in owning a hot tub – everything from water-treatment & cleaning products, hot tub covers, and headrests to wood decking, gift sets, clamp-on food trays, and more.
Connect With the SoftubTeam
Hot-tub lovers in San Diego can:
- Call (818) 957-8827 for immediate assistance
- Get a real feel for our hot tubs at 2520-B Foothill Blvd. – La Crescenta-Montrose, CA 91214
- Explore more at americansoftub.com
- Respond to our ‘Contact Us‘ form with any inquiries – we will, promptly, reply
- Follow us on Facebook – we love every ‘Like’